The Drillinginfo Index is a critical tool for tracking rig activity, uncovering changes in drilling and production, and understanding how trends can affect various U.S. markets.
The Drillinginfo Index helps you:
- Identify newly drilled wells for the previous month, based on Drillinginfo’s rig and permit databases
- Select appropriate analog wells for each new drilled well from Drillinginfo’s production database
- Predict peak production volumes of the newly drilled wells, based on the analog wells
- Aggregate the information at the national, county, and operator level
- Empower investors, analysts, business owners, operators, policy makers, state and county authorities with the most up-to-date insights about U.S. E&P new drilling operations
Fill out the form to learn more.